![]() |
| Pillars |
Left: 5/7/13 at Salisbury Sation.
The message on the back reads:
"Accidental sort-of Sonnet"
This journey is so very long
I felt compelled to write a song
And document the mindlessness
Of 8 hours sat still in one place.
I've read 90 pages of my book
and do not know where else to look
For still I have three hours more
Before I'm home by the sea shore...
And yet I still must feel no ill
Towards the sunset, sky and hills:
They make this trip just bearable,
Their beauty is incredible.
I feel at peace as I speed on
As future comes and past is gone.
Yours,
SP
Unfortunately I forgot to put the web address on the back of the photo. So this photo is lost. I was pretty pleased with the poem though, which was originally written on the back of my panini packet and only staved off the boredom for about 15 minutes.
SP

No comments:
Post a Comment